MARK ADAMIAK, D.M.D.
Meet Dr. Adamiak
Dr. Adamiak grew up in St. Petersburg Florida. After college, he worked for an insurance company as a property claims adjuster handling hurricane and flood claims. After realizing that the insurance/corporate world was not his passion, he pursued his lifelong dream of obtaining a dental degree. While in dental school, he realized his true passion was Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. After spending eight years in the Tennessee / Kentucky area, he and his wife decided to make Nashville their home. Outside of the office Dr. Adamiak enjoys spending time with his wife, fishing, hiking, and wood working.
Dr. Adamiak is passionate about providing patients with the highest quality of care. He believes that taking care of patients is an honor. Dr. Adamiak’s extensive training and continuing education allows him to customize a treatment plan best suited for his patient’s needs. He specializes in a variety of procedures: including but not limited to the removal of wisdom teeth, dental extractions, dental implant placement, in-office anesthesia, reconstructive procedures that include bone grafting, soft tissue regeneration of the mouth, facial trauma, facial pain and TMJ, oral/facial infections, oral/facial pathology, impacted teeth, replacing missing teeth and reconstructing major facial soft and bony defects.
Dr. Adamiak is Board Certified with the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
• Skyline Medical Trauma Center (2013-Present)
Dr. Adamiak is a member of the Facial Trauma Team at Skyline Medical Center. The trauma team treats all facial injuries that present to Skyline Medical. There he is part of a team that includes another Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, a Plastic Surgeon and an Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat) Surgeon.
Facial injuries can occur in many ways. Most common are from falls, assaults, motor-vehicle accidents, gunshot wounds, motorcycle accidents, sports, work related accidents and self-inflicted accidents. The Facial Trauma Team manages repairs and reconstructs these injuries.
• American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
• American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
• American Dental Association
• American Society of Dental Anesthesia
• Tennessee Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
• Tennessee Dental Society
• Bachelor in Science, Florida State University 1998
• Bachelor in Art, University of South Florida 2002
• Doctorate of Dental Medicine, University of Louisville 2006 (Cum Laude)
• Certificate/Residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Tennessee, Memphis 2010
• Volunteer Study Club
• ITI Dental Implant Study Club